It’s America’s favorite lunch in cookie form! These flourless cookies are very simple to make and have an intense peanut butter flavor. Top them with your favorite jam or jelly.
Flourless Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
Adapted from AllRecipes
Yield: 12-16 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used smooth, but I’m sure chunky works just as well)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- Jelly or jam, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough, about 2 tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Use the tines of a fork to press a crisscross pattern across the tops, flattening them to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Drop 1/2-1 teaspoon of your favorite jelly or jam in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake 6-8 minutes. Do not over-bake! The cookies will still be extremely soft and just barely brown on the bottoms. Leave them on the baking sheet, and they will harden as they cool.