You can serve these pancakes with toppings such as jam, whipped cream, and, of course maple syrup.
Adapted from All Recipes
Yield: Enough for 2-3 people
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free OR all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in milk, egg, and melted butter
- Mix until batter is smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until brown on both sides and serve hot.