When you find yourself craving something sweet that’s lighter in terms of butter and calories, a fruit smoothie is a great option. This recipe makes a relatively thick smoothie that is still drinkable.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 (5.3-oz) container Greek yogurt, flavor of your choice
- 1 banana
- 2 1/2 cups frozen fruit of your choice (such as a berry blend)
- 1 1/2 cups fruit juice of your choice (orange juice, mango juice, guava juice…)
- Scoop yogurt into blender.
- Peel banana, break it in half, and put in blender.
- Add frozen fruit.
- Add juice. (In our blender, the juice comes up high enough to cover the fruit.)
- Blend until smooth.