Sometimes you just need cinnamon ice cream to go along with an apple dessert, such as apple pie or apple spice cake.
No-Churn Cinnamon Ice Cream
Yield: 6 cups ice cream
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3-4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, depending on how strong of a flavor you want
- Pinch fine salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- Chill a 9″ x 5″ metal loaf pan.
- Whisk together the condensed milk, ground cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream until well blended.
- Pour into metal loaf pan and freeze, covered, until solid and scoopable, about 5 hours.